Terms and conditions of Kiwi Property Gift Cards
- The following terms and conditions (“Terms“) apply where you use, purchase or contribute to a Kiwi Property Gift Card (“Gift Card“) or e-Gift Card (“e-Gift Card“).
- By using, purchasing or contributing to a Gift Card or e-Gift Card, you agree to these Terms.
- If you allow another person to use or take possession of your Gift Card or e-Gift Card, you must tell that person that they will be bound by these Terms.
- In addition to these Terms, you should also refer to participating retailers’ general terms and conditions.
Kiwi Property Gift Cards
- Kiwi Property Gift Cards are issued by Kiwi Property Group Limited (“Kiwi Property”) and are redeemable for merchandise or services sold at any participating retailer at shopping centres owned or managed by Kiwi Property. View our list of participating centres, retailers and where to use Gift Cards here.
- Gift Cards may not be used for any other purpose. Purchase with a Gift Card is as if the purchase was made by way of cash payment. Gift Cards may not be redeemed for cash. They are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities.
- A single Gift Card can be loaded with a minimum value of $10 and a maximum value of $1,000.
- We cannot sell more than $4,999 of gift cards to any individual, company or other legal entity within any 3 month period. We also cannot split a bulk order exceeding $4,999 of gift cards into multiple smaller orders, even where those smaller orders may be spread over a timeframe longer than 3 months.
- Gift Card credit will expire 24 months from issue date. After expiry, the Gift Card is no longer valid. All transactions will be declined and any outstanding balance will be forfeited to Kiwi Property. Find out the expiry date on your Gift Card and check your balance here.
- Gift Cards should be held in a secure place, as any person holding the Gift Card may be able to use it to make purchases.
- Lost or stolen Gift Cards will not be replaced. Any unused balance left on expiry will not be refunded.
- Gift Cards will be void and will not be redeemable if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way.
- Kiwi Property and the shopping centres it owns and manages are not a party to any purchase contract using the Gift Card and are not liable for and make no warranty regarding the availability, quality or fitness for purpose of any goods or services purchased with the Gift Card. If you have a dispute about the goods or services, you must resolve the dispute with the retailer where you purchased them.
- If you wish to return goods to the retailer you purchased them from with your Gift Card, it is not possible to reimburse funds to the Gift Card. The retailer will need to provide a refund or credit, subject to the terms and conditions under which the original purchase was made at the store.
- The bearer of a Gift Card may not consolidate the balances of several Gift Cards onto a new Gift Card.
- Kiwi Property reserves the right to cancel any Gift Card, or the Gift Card programme, for any reason at any time without notice. If this occurs, the balance on all valid Gift Cards will be refunded to the holder on presentation of the Gift Card.
- Kiwi Property may vary these Terms from time to time by posting revised Terms on our website. If you already have a Gift Card and you are unhappy with any changes to the Terms, then the Gift Card balance will be refunded upon request as long as you make that request prior to the expiry of the Gift Card.
- Your Gift Card may not be copied or reproduced in any circumstances.
Kiwi Property e-Gift Cards
- Kiwi Property e-Gift Cards can be purchased online at www.gift-card.co.nz (“Website”)-. The person purchasing the e-Gift Card is referred to as the “Contributor”.
- The Website allows the Contributor to email the e-Gift Card to the recipient’s nominated email address at a nominated date and time (“Nominated Date“), provided that the Nominated Date must be no later than one year after the date on which the e-Gift Card is purchased by the Contributor.
- Once set, the nominated email address and Nominated Date cannot be changed.
- An e-Gift Card can be loaded with a minimum value of $10 and a maximum value of $1,000.
Kiwi Property e-Gift Card Registry
- Kiwi Property’s e-Gift Card Registry (“Registry“) allows for multiple people to contribute to a single e-Gift Card for a single recipient. This is done at the Registry, which is available on our Website.
- The Contributor can choose to either be the sole contributor or invite other parties to contribute. If the Contributor wishes to invite other parties to contribute, those parties will receive an email, link or Facebook message allowing them to do so.
- Contributions must be made before the cut off date, which will be made clear on the Website and is the date when all contributions need to have been made. No further contributions will be allowed after that time. If, by the cut off date, no person other than the Contributor has contributed to the e-Gift Card, the e-Gift card will be sent to the recipient to the value contributed by the Contributor.
- An e-Gift Card via the Registry can be loaded with a minimum value of $10 and a maximum value of $1,000 by a single user, to a maximum of $5,000. Please note that, when redeemed, multiple Gift Cards will be issued for amounts over $1,000.
Redeeming an e-Gift Card
- Once the recipient has received the e-Gift Card, the recipient takes it to the customer service desk at any participating shopping centre and is issued with a Gift Card (or, if applicable, multiple Gift Cards).
- The e-Gift Card must be exchanged for a physical Gift Card in a participating shopping centre within one year of the Nominated Date. If the e-Gift Card is not exchanged for a physical Gift Card by that date, the e-Gift Card will no longer be valid and the balance of the e-Gift Card will be forfeited to Kiwi Property.
- Only the person who provides us with the e-Gift Card will receive the Gift Card.
- Kiwi Property takes no responsibility if the e-Gift Card is obtained and used by the wrong person, where the wrong email address is used by the Contributor or where the e-Gift Card is lost or stolen, unless this is the fault of Kiwi Property.
- Subject to any rights you may have at law, including under the Consumer Guarantees Act, all e-Gift Cards are sold on a no refund, exchange or cancellation basis.
- These Terms are governed by New Zealand law.
33. We do not collect any credit card information in the purchase of gift cards online. This information is collected and used by Payment Express.
Use of this website
Terms of Service
Terms and conditions relates to information provided on the website. In addition to these terms and conditions you should also refer to the specific terms and conditions of each participating retailer.
By using this website you are deemed to accept the terms and conditions set out below.
Information on this site is provided by Kiwi Property Group Limited (Kiwi Property).
References to ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ and ‘Kiwi Property’ refer to Kiwi Property Group Limited and any associated entity.
All currency references are references to New Zealand dollars (unless otherwise specified).
You are responsible for the payment of any taxes or other liabilities imposed on any products or services ordered from this website.
Accuracy of information and limitation of liability
Kiwi Property does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or currency of information that is made available through this site. We will endeavour to ensure that information is accurate and updated as soon as practicable when we become aware that material changes have occurred.
However, Kiwi Property will not be liable for or in connection with any loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies, errors or omissions in information made available through this site. Any reliance upon the material on this website will be at your own risk.
To the extent permitted by law, Kiwi Property, and its employees and agents, exclude any liability they may have to you arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this website, or its links to third party websites. This exclusion applies to any losses, costs or damages you may claim for (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) and however the liability arises, or might arise if it were not for this exclusion.
Changes to content
Changes or updates to the content of this site (including these terms and conditions) may occur at any time without prior notice to you. Such changes will become effective immediately upon their posting on the website. It is your responsibility to monitor any changes to the material and the information contained on this website.
We may alter these terms and conditions at any time. Any revisions will be posted on the website and it will be your responsibility to review these terms from time to time to ensure compliance.
Access to the website
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service provided on this site without notice and will not be liable if for any reason this site is unavailable at any time for any period.
We may restrict access to some parts of this website to users who have registered with us.
Kiwi Property owns or otherwise has the right to use all copyright and other intellectual property rights in this site. Everything on this site is copyrighted unless otherwise stated. You may not alter or modify this information in any way. This information may be viewed online and may be reproduced in hard copy only for your personal reference. You may only use information on this site with our prior written consent and in accordance with our directions from time to time. For further information about creating links to this site, see our guidelines below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site may include or contain links to independent third party sites which are not under the control of Kiwi Property. Kiwi Property is not responsible for, and makes no representations, warranties or conditions concerning the contents of any third party linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Links to third party sites are provided to you only as convenience, and do not represent any endorsement by us of the linked sites.
We require that you obtain our prior written consent to create a link from your site to this site. If you would like to link to the site please contact us at email@example.com.
If you create a link to this site, you remain fully responsible for any consequences of that link, whether direct or indirect, and you will fully indemnify us against all costs, claims, damages, losses and other liabilities arising from, or in connection with, that link.
While we will use reasonable endeavours to safeguard your personal information, any transmission over the internet cannot be guaranteed secure therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information that you provide via the internet.
Any information we receive from you is deemed not to be confidential and we may use, reproduce, display, modify, transmit and distribute all material sent to us by you.
We expressly disclaim (to the extent permitted by law) any implied or express warranties or conditions of any kind relating to information or materials accessible from this website.
This website is governed by New Zealand laws, and is to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand will apply.
Should you wish to contact us with any comments or queries you will be able to at firstname.lastname@example.org