In Alert Level 3 and 4 Sylvia Park and LynnMall are closed. All other Kiwi Property shopping centres are now open.
You can still send an e-Gift Card by email but your local Kiwi Property Shopping Centre will need to be in a location at Alert Level 2 to for the recipient to pick up the card.
If you need assistance we are here to help. Please email us at email@example.com
or fill out the contact form below. Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for a response.
You can also contact the Customer Service Desk at your local Kiwi Property shopping centre. Details for all centres can be found here.
e-Gift Card Help
If you have ordered an e-Gift Card and the recipient has not received the card then you may want to check the following:
- Is it in the recipients spam or junk file
- Is the recipients email correct? If not, you will need to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check the delivery date that you have set. If this is incorrect you will need to email us at email@example.com
If you have set up an account but did not receive your verification email to activate the account you should:
- Check you spam or junk file for the email
- Check you have entered the correct email address correctly. If not, start again using the correct email address
- If the email address is correct and it is not in your junk or spam files then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have forgotten your password click here
For any other queries please email email@example.com
Ask us today
If you have a query, simply complete the form below.